The 2015 S&P Bulletin has been correct over the year, giving us the opportunity to make new good profits. First of all, let’s see the PFS forecasting model and what I said in October 2014, when I prepared the Bulletin:
It is evident how the Forecast Model suggests a very positive year, with the Low of the year at the beginning and the High of the year at the end. I strongly agree with this view.
I see a general uptrend all through 2015. The general path is:
• a Low in January,
• possible intermediate High in February or March,
• and new intermediate Low in March. This Low should not be under the January Low, but it can be, and this is not a big deal, in any case.
• March is a month where to buy.
• The general uptrend should go on till July, where it is possible we see a stop of the uptrend.
• Little descent till August or September, and then up again.
• October, in any case, if it is a Low or if it is pushing toward new High, should be a month to accumulate because from here a new up push should work till the end of the year.
This is the Market till today, 20th of October 2015, and this only “mistake” was the call of the little descent till August or September, only because the descent was not a little one, but it was actually a crash, something due to exceptional external conditions, hard to forecast in my opinion (experience proves that I’m right).
I guess this little review about the 2015 S&P500 Bulletin is enough to show you how we work, and this has been not only a lucky year, because we are doing great since the Bulletin exists.
The new 2016 S&P500 Forecast Bulletin is now available on the Sacred Science website following this link:
Don't miss the chance to know in advance the trend of the S&P500!
Available also the new 2016 Corn & Soybeans Bulletin, read the 2014 and 2015 Bulletin Review if you are not sure it can work with you.
|Solutions for you||Popular Articles||More About Us|
|Why I Am in Wall Street Ltd||Forecast – Dangerous Power||Contact Us|
|How we work||Was Gann Always Right?||About us|
|Learning||21st May 2015 Activity Statement||Testimonials|