Buy now our 2017 S&P500 Bulletin, in 2015 and 2016 we did great profits with a great forecast and strategy. We send updates over the year, and the most amazing one was sent on the 11th of February, the day of the Low of the year in the S&P500, you can see it here: Special Update February the 11th, 2016.
Look here below the forecasts we did one year in advance:
This is what I wrote in the 2015 Bulletin, one year in advance:
I see a general uptrend all through 2015. The general path is:
• a Low in January,
• possible intermediate High in February or March,
• and new intermediate Low in March. This Low should not be under the January Low, but it can be, and this is not a big deal, in any case.
• March is a month where to buy.
• The general uptrend should go on till July, where it is possible we see a stop of the uptrend.
• Little descent till August or September, and then up again.
• October, in any case, if it is a Low or if it is pushing toward new High, should be a month to accumulate because from here a new up push should work till the end of the year.
This is what I wrote in the 2016 Bulletin, one year in advance:
Some words to explain better what I’m expecting:
• January should be a Low or a month where to buy.
• Up till April (possible around the 6th) and then down. Also March can be a High, but April should be around the same top in that case.
• Low in May/June, 5th-8th of June is a possible buy time window.
• The time window July/August/September at the moment is not clear, because there is the possibility to see an uptrend till the end of the year, or a sideways/weak phase till October/November where a new uptrend starts till the end of the year. (the period July-September will be studied during the year looking at the price structure).
• October-November is an accumulation period where we should see a Low. The PFS suggests October as a Low, there is a buy opportunity around the 28th of October.
I have also some dates (+/- 1 day) where we should see the beginning of up pushes, above all if they turn out to be intermediate Lows:
15/1 – 28/1 - 24/3 – 9/5 – 23/6 – 7/7 – 13/9 - 21/9 – 27-28/10 – 13-16/11 – 29/12 (here below the chart that show the short-term up pushes we forecast)
Don't miss the chance to know in advance the trend of the S&P500!
|Solutions for you||Popular Articles||More About Us|
|Why I Am in Wall Street Ltd||Forecast – Dangerous Power||Contact Us|
|How we work||Was Gann Always Right?||About us|
|Learning||21st May 2015 Activity Statement||Testimonials|