2021 Corn & Soybeans Price Forecast and Strategy Bulletin
A reliable strategy based on a reliable forecast
- If you need a study and a reliable Corn and Soybeans price projection, we are what you were looking for.
- We have a Record of our strategy since 2012.
- Our customers are private Commodities Futures traders, Financial Institutions, and physical Commodities traders.
- Several farmers use our Bulletin to have a projection of the Corn and Soybeans Price.
How can I say that my forecast and strategy will be reliable in 2021? Because the past shows I did a reliable work. You can download my previous Bulletins and Updates, and you can just by yourself. Do not be lazy, download them and look if my work was good or not!
This is the 2017 Corn Prcir Forecast we published one year in advance, compared with the 2017 Corn Price movement
Download here the original 2018 Corn & Soybeans Price Forecast & Strategy Bulletin, with the PFS Forecast Model and all the important Updates:
- 2018 Corn & Soybeans Price Forecast & Strategy Bulletin
- 2018 Corn PFS Forecast Model (XLS File)
- 2018 Soybeans PFS Forecast Model (XLS File)
- January 4, 2018 – Corn Update
- February 26, 2018 – Corn Update
- April 26, 2018 – Corn Update
- June 28, 2018 – Corn Update
- August 29, 2018 – Corn Update
- November 16, 2018 – Corn Update
Corn & Soybeans suffered the trade war between China and USA. However, the performance of our strategy is positive, and this is the 2018 Soybeans Trading Performance of our precise Trading Strategy (strategy provided throught the Daily Report Service):
The Updates here below make you understand how we could make 90 points trading Soybeans while this commodity is 80 points down since the beginning of the year.
December 29, 2017 – Soybeans Update
I am ready to see a new up push starting in the first days of the year, or, in case
of a Low, around January 16, 2018. Then, the plan is to follow the uptrend, taking
some profits when we have them, and letting the remaining to run. When we take part
of the profits, we can reopen the same amount in case of pullbacks; the first days of
February, if we see a short-term Low, can be another good time window where to
accumulate for a new up push.
February 26, 2018 – Soybeans Update
Pause (of the uptrend) in March. The natural cycle suggests a top around the first
days of March, or around March 11, and the next buy opportunity should be in
April 26, 2018 – Soybeans Update
July 30, 2018 – Soybeans Update
- we will be always SHORT under 900 and FLAT above it
- we are expecting weakness, and it should work at least until the end of
August, but it can even go on until October
- what if Soybeans begin the uptrend right now? I am not expecting it, but if I
see a consolidation above 900, I will probably use the Key Level at 920, I will
be always LONG above it and FLAT under it
August 29, 2018 – Soybeans Update
…any up push toward 900 could be a new opportunity to open SHORT positions
January 4, 2018 – Corn Update
The forecast suggests higher levels in January. The up push should start on January
3, 5 or 12.
Considering the forecast I have, I keep the LONG position above 342.50, which is
the Key Price I want to use to protect my position. I want to increase the LONG
position in case of a movement above the area 356-357, for this reason I will use a Key
Price at 357.50, LONG above it and STOP under it with 1/3 (I am planning to close
the other 1/3 in profit at 357, only to buy again at lower levels, in case of pullback).
February 26, 2018 – Corn Update
- Pause of the uptrend in March
- The up push should start around March 11-16, or around March 24
- The best level we can use is 365, being always LONG above it and FLAT under
- Wait for a pullback in March. Once we see lower levels, let’s say in area 365-370,
we can increase again the LONG position, but using a stop under 365
April 26, 2018 – Corn Update
June 28, 2018 – Corn Update
This is the Chart with the forecast we provided:
And this is what happened, a perfect forecast:
August 29, 2018 – Corn Update
open LONG positions above area 360 in the next days, and after an up push, we
take the profits (around September 9-15), and then following a new down push.
September should not be the final Low, but we will monitor Corn during mid-September,
where we do have a change in trend.
What you get ordering the 2021 Corn & Soybeans Price Forecast and Strategy Bulletin
2020 Forecast Model for Corn and Soybeans
The customers receive one forecast model for each commodity, one for Corn and one for Soybeans. The Forecast Model covers the entire year, from January to December 2021.
The 2020 Bulletin comes with a comment suggesting what to expect during the year, and a new chart showing the forces that should affect the trends of the year, month by month.
Updates during the year
We send new Updates and Strategies a few days before the Notice Day of each Contract:
- January 5, 2021
- February 23, 2021
- April 27, 2021
- June 29, 2021
- August 26, 2021
- October 26, 2021
- November 26, 2021