2019 Cotton Price Forecast & Strategy Bulletin
This is the 2018 Cotton Forecast we published one year in advance, compared with the 2018 Cotton Price movement
Download here the original 2018 Cotton Price Forecast & Strategy Bulletin, with the PFS Forecast Model and all the important Updates:
You saw, here above, the result of the 2018 Cotton PFS Forecast Model; here you see a recap of the Update results
The comment of the 2018 Bulletin was very short, and very correct:
“The 2018 Forecast Model suggests a sideways or weak movement until February. February should be a Low and a new buy opportunity because Cotton in March should be higher than in February. March should be an intermediate top, with a pullback to an intermediate Low in April. From April we should see an up push, leading to a top in the summer; July is my favorite month for the High. From that High, we should see a drop until November/December”.
January 2, 2018 – Cotton Update
February 21, 2018 – Cotton Update
April 24, 2018 – Cotton Update
June 27, 2018 – Cotton Update
SINCE 2014, RELIABLE FORECASTS & STRATEGIES TO TRADE COTTON
The 2019 Cotton Price Forecast & Strategy models add great value to the price analysis you need to trade Cotton, whether you are a financial trader or a physical Cotton trader.
DO YOU SEE THE ADVANTAGE TO KNOW IN ADVANCE THE TREND OF THE COTTON PRICE?
The results of the forecast, analysis and strategires are evident, and I do my best to keep up the good work. Please, to better avoid any misunderstanding about this service, I have prepared a letter where I try to make clear what you should expect and what is the reality about the Annual Bulletin: You can download it here.
What you get ordering the 2019 Cotton Price Forecast & Strategy Bulletin
- a complete 2019 Forecast Model, like the one you see here above
- a general comment on the most important movements we are expecting to see during 2019
- a chart with the pushes that should affect the swings of Cotton in 2019
- UPDATE analysis & strategy on January 2, 2019
- UPDATE analysis & strategy on February 20, 2019
- UPDATE analysis & strategy on April 25, 2019
- UPDATE analysis & strategy on June 26, 2019
- UPDATE analysis & strategy on September 26, 2019
- UPDATE analysis & strategy on November 28, 2019