2019 S&P500 Forecast and Strategy Bulletin
Find out the 2019 S&P500 Forecast & Strategy Bulletin, to learn…
What are the most important supports and resistances we should look at?
What is the favorite scenario for the next months?
Is the downtrend about to begin or we are still in uptrend?
What is the strategy we should use in the mid-term?
We provide all our answers in the 2019 S&P500 Bulletin
The 2018: a great year, but not an easy one! The 2019 is going to be crucial
In 2018 S&P500 Bulletin we mainly did forecast:
- to wait for a Low of the year in January or March (Low of the year in February, so far), and up for the entire year;
- top in August and down until October/November (top made in September).
So far so good, even if we had to handle a few strong falls that made me doubt I could be right. But in the end, I was!
The details are what make the difference!
- Find out how we did forecast the Low area of February 2018, providing a precise area where to expect the stop of the fall, thanks to the Update we sent out on February 6;
- Find out how I said to keep following the uptrend until August, with the Update of June 1, 2018;
- Find out how, again, we did forecast the Low at the end of October, and the price where to expect the last up push! (26 October, 2018 Update & 31 October, 2018 Update).
Because this is what we do since 2012. The 2019 S&P500 Forecast & Strategy Bulletin is now available
REMIND THIS! – We do not believe in blind strategies based on forecasts; we use a specific strategy based on the Price Map we develop for each Market we trade. We follow our forecast, but only when it is supported by the Price Map.
What do you get ordering the 2019 S&P500 Forecast & Strategy Bulletin?
The Annual Forecast Model is based on the PFS forecast model, created by Daniele Prandelli to increase the odds of knowing in advance the most reliable trend over the time. The PFS, linked with the Price Map, becomes a strong tool to be able to trade wisely, following the right trend and cutting immediately the trend changes.
2019 Forces: a new chart where we show the favorite trend in different period of the year; we have created this chart to better explain the phases of up pushes and down pushes; there are months of the year where a new movement should begin, and we know, most of the times, the right direction of these forces.
When we study the Annual Forecast, we have several time-windows where we can call Market situations with a high percentage of success; for example, sometimes we can predict which is the best month to buy or sell, or when we should expect the beginning of new up pushes. These time windows are summed up in the comment of the Annual Bulletin.
Our analysis or favorite scenario can change according to unexpected events and new Market conditions; for this reason, we send Updates over the year, summing up what we are expecting to see over the mid-term, updating the Price Map and the Forecast, with more precise details about the coming months.
2019 S&P500 Forecast & Strategy Bulletin
Price: € 255.00 (Euro)