Daniele Prandelli is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Daniele Prandelli may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 1 May 2018
- WHAT WE COLLECTWe may collect the following information from sales:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHERWe require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- to process your order
- internal record keeping
- we may use the information to improve our products and services
- SECURITYWe are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- COOKIES AND LOCAL SHARED OBJECTSCookies (pieces of text stored on a user’s computer by their web browser) allow us to provide features such as Website session login.The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to configure your web browser to accept cookies, to prevent your browser from accepting cookies that last beyond the current session, to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or to disable cookies altogether. No Personal Information will be encoded in cookies that are stored on your computer.
Local shared objects (also known as “super cookies”, or “Flash cookies”), when deployed, are used to store the same information as can be found inside traditional browser cookies. Our global anti-fraud network partners and authorized retailers may use them to identify devices that have been previously used to place orders that have resulted in an outstanding financial loss.
You can read here about browser plug-ins to manage local shared objects, and read here how to configure your web browser to accept local shared objects, to prevent your browser from accepting local shared objects that last beyond the current session, to have the browser notify you when you receive a new local shared object, or to disable local shared objects altogether.
- CHILDREN/MINORSWe do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information from those under the age of 18 years. If you are under 18 years of age, you must not share your personal information with us unless we have received your parent/guardian’s written consent, and you have reached the minimum applicable age in your jurisdiction.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITESOur website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.