Terms and Conditions
It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, strategies or indicators presented by e-mail, e-book, blog or files will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. There is no assurance that the strategies and methods presented in here will be successful for you. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance. The examples presented here are for educational purposes only. The data used is believed to be from reliable sources but cannot be guaranteed. The methods presented are not solicitations of any order to buy or sell. The author, publisher, and all affiliates assume no responsibility for your trading results, and will not be liable for any loss, damage or liability directly or indirectly caused by the usage of this material. There is considerable risk of loss in Futures, Stock and Options trading. You should only use risk capital in all such endeavours.
- GRANT AND SCOPE OF LICENCE
In these terms and conditions, Daniele Prandelli, together with its affiliates and representatives are referred to as the “Licensor”. You are referred in these terms and conditions as the “Licensee” or “Purchaser”. Our methods, techniques, strategies or indicators presented by e-mail, e-book, blog or files are referred to herein as the “Product”.In consideration of the payment by the Licensee of the licence fee (the “Licence Fee” or “Payment”), the Licensor hereby grants the Purchaser a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the Product in accordance with the terms of this Licence.
The Product is for the Licensee’s own personal and educational use only. The Licensee is not permitted to use the Product for any purpose other than its own training and education and the Licensor is not liable for any losses howsoever caused which result from the use of the Product for any other purpose.
- PURCHASEPayPal, Inc. is an authorized retailer of products and services from Daniele Prandelli. PayPal Terms and Conditions.
Some banks and credit or debit card issuers may charge you an international processing fee. This international service fee is controlled and charged by your bank, or card issuer not by Daniele Prandelli or our payment processors. Please refer to intlservicefree.com.
- DELIVERY POLICYThe products are delivered digitally by email or download.
- REFUND POLICYIn consideration of the commercial and trade secrets which are included with the Product, the Licensee acknowledges that it will not be entitled to a refund of the License Fee for any reason once the Product or any part of the Product has been sent and/or delivered by the Licensor.
- NON-DISCLOSUREThe Licensee agrees to keep confidential any and all confidential information provided to it by the Licensor and/or its affiliates or representatives, including information contained in the Product and/or provided to the Licensee in connection with the Product. The Licensee will not allow any third party to use or to view any or all of the Product.
The Purchaser agrees that all information received from the Licensor, both oral and written is for sole use of the Purchaser, and the contents of the information are not be disclosed, sold, or distributed in any manner by Purchaser without the express written permission from the Licensor. Each Bulletin has been individually coded with a unique individual security marking, so that in the event of a violation of this disclosure, the identity of the original Purchaser who has violated this contract will be clearly and easily identifiable.