The 2021 Forecast Model for the Live Cattle Market did a good job, forecasting correctly most of the swings. In September-October, the Forecast was a bit late in calling the drop, but I send out an update on August 5, 2021, saying where we had to keep SHORTING, providing a precise level to work with. That level allowed us to open a SHORT position at the end of August, riding the following downtrend, starting on August 24. I want to remind you that all the Annual Forecast Models are issued one year in advance, and the one for the year 2022 is now available in the 2022 Live Cattle Bulletin.
Look at how great was the 2019 Live Cattle Forecast Model! It did forecast the top of the year exactly at the day, and it was only 1 month off in calling the Low of the year
I create all the forecasts one year in advance! This is the 2019 Forecast from the 2019 Live Cattle Annual Bulletin
Download the previous 2019 and 2020 and 2021 Annual Bulletins and Updates to believe it
We all know that the year 2020 has been very tough, and during the first months, we saw a strong drop in commodity prices. From my Bulletin and Updates, you can see that June was my safest and clearest time to buy. In the end, the call turned to be correct.
What you get ordering the 2022 LIVE CATTLE Bulletin
- a complete 2022 Live Cattle Price Forecast, like the one you see here above
- a general comment on the most important movements we are expecting to see during 2022
- UPDATE analysis & strategy on January 3, 2022
- UPDATE analysis & strategy on January 31, 2022
- UPDATE analysis & strategy on April 4, 2022
- UPDATE analysis & strategy on May 30, 2022
- UPDATE analysis & strategy on August 1, 2022
- UPDATE analysis & strategy on October 3, 2022