- July 20, 2022
- Posted by: Daniele Prandelli
- Categories: Forecast, Gann, S&P500
In the second half of the year, we run a 35% discount for those who are late in buying our Annual Forecast and Strategy Bulletin. We are doing a great job with the S&P500, nailing the most important swings of the year, look here below!
Here are all the Annual Bulletins available:
- 2022 S&P500 Forecast & Strategy Bulletin: now at 150 Euro instead of 220 Euro.
- 2022 Corn & Soybeans Forecast and Strategy Bulletin: now at 150 Euro instead of 220 Euro.
- 2022 Cotton Forecast & Strategy Bulletin: now at 104 Euro instead of 160 Euro.
- 2022 Live Cattle Forecast & Strategy Bulletin: now at 90 Euro instead of 140 Euro.
Our Bulletins come with ongoing Updates every 2-3 months, or when I do feel it is necessary.
S&P500 Forecast: January-July 2022
All our Annual Forecasts are issued one year in advance. I want to share with you our 2022 S&P500 Forecast Model (with the second half of the year missing, of course; that part is for subscribers only):
Our Forecast was able to nail the weakness of the Stock Market, heading down until June. The short-term Forecast Model nailed also the buying opportunity at the beginning of March.
We also provide a Chart, always issued one year in advance, with the most favorite forces that should influence the market direction. Let me just say that it is working very well:
Compare this chart with the S&P500 Index Chart, and you see how good we were:
What’s next, that is reserved for those who are willing to subscribe. The Annual Bulletins are usually for those who are interested to have a reliable (which does not mean infallible) outlook, with an Update and analysis every few months. Despite the soft approach, we are doing very well with this service. Not just about the S&P500! With Cotton, we probably nailed the best trade of the year, read this post: https://iaminwallstreet.com/cotton-calling-our-best-2022-trade-so-far/